Landscape Photography Workshop with Phil Norton – May 2019
Once a secret, the south-west is the jewel of Portugal and is undoubtedly becoming a desired destination.
With beautiful beaches and unspoiled scenery, the Alentejo coastline is the perfect destination for your next workshop.
Location: Southwest of Portugal
Dates: 21 to 24th of May 2019
Price: € 1400 per person in single room
Physical demand: Easy
Climate: Pleasant but breezy, best period for interesting skies.
Maximum number of participants: 6
Photographic style: Natural landscape; Travel photography, Coastal, Street
What is included
- Accommodation (in single rooms)
- Delicious meals from local restaurants (all breakfasts, lunches and dinners are included)
- Transportation from arrival to departure
What is not included
- Personal expenses
- Photographic equipment and accessories
Landscape Photographer based in Lancashire with 30 years of shooting experience, Phil has over the years built a reputation for his creative and unique style.
Phil runs many workshops in the UK including the Peak District, Lake District, Snowdonia, East and West coasts, and has huge experience as a workshop leader. He understands the technical and creative process, and understands how to help his workshop participants whatever skill level.
Phil is also the UK NiSi Filters Ambassador and will be able to assist using NiSi Filters.
- Interchangeable lenses camera (DSLR or mirrorless) with tripod and remote shutter release
- Wide-angle lens
- ND filters / ND grad filters ( Some NiSi Filters will be available for use)
- Polarizing filter
- Mid-range zoom lens with a focal length equivalent to 24-70mm
- Telephoto lens equivalent to 70-200mm
- Laptop with Raw converter / image processing tools, preferably Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- In Portugal the power sockets are of type F (also known as "Schuko"). The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz Please bring an adapter if needed
Reserve your spot now!
For any questions and doubts please contact us using the form below.