Today we have the pleasure to announce the launch of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine!
The FXP Virtual Photography Magazine is a monthly publication where you cand find a bit of everything around the X system. Portfolios, some articles a bit more technical, interviews, tutorials, news and reviews. And as a bonus, you get also an appendix with a selection of articles from our website, but in a format easier to read!
Inside this first issue you will find:
- Fuji workflow for travel and street photography, by Michael Leski
- 20 Useful tips for travel photography, by Sebastian Boatca
- My love for Land and Seascapes, by Julien Grenouillet
- Portrait and Street Photography: Interview and Portfolio, by Iliyan Bozhinov
- X100T: An every day affair?, by Anthony Owen Jones
- Fuji X70. A New Class Act, by Ivan Joshua Loh
- How Fuji enhance my passion for photography, by TomiÄ‡ Dalibor
- Documentary Wedding Photography with Fuji X-T1: Some thoughts on creativity, by Paul Richards
- The story of my passion for Fuji X-E2, by Saqib Shams
- From DSLR to Fuji: Story of the brazilian photographer Klayfe Rohden and his beautiful feminine portraits with X-T10, by Klayfe Rohden Â Â
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00â‚¬ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00â‚¬ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It canâ€™t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.