2nd Edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine is now available!
Like people say, time flies! It feels like yesterday, but a month has passed since we launched the Virtual Magazine. Your response was far beyond our expectations and we can’t thank you enough for the confidence you have placed in this project. We will do everything within our reach to bring you a pleasant and useful reading every month.
With many inspiring articles from all over the world, we hope you appreciate this month’s magazine. And as we don’t want to take you any more time, before jumping to the next page we would just like to remind that our contacts are fully available 7 days a week!
In this 2nd edition you’ll find some of the most talented photographers who use the Fuji X System, like Paulo Teixeira, Eitan Riklis, Michele Fransceschini, Vojtech Hurych, Bryan Minear, Andy Mumford, Thaís Tabosa, or Daniele Martire.
Inside this second issue you will find:
- Using photography to make social impact visible, by Paulo Teixeira
- Stand Clear of The Closing Doors, by Eitan Riklis
- Thailand with the Fuji X-Pro 2, by Michele Fransceschini
- Why do I photograph weddings?, by Vojtěch Hurych
- Fujifilm X-T2 in the real world, by Bryan Minear
- Lisbon’s Wild Coast with Fuji X-T1, by Andy Mumford
- Photographing the human/nature interaction, by Thaís Tabosa
- Italian photographer shoots, edits and uploads his photo on the go, by Daniele Martire
- Readers Gallery – Some of the best photos from our readers
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
If you subscribe today [or until 2nd August] you will still be able to download the July edition.
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.