The 8th edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine is now available!
Today we are proud to present you the 8th edition of the Fuji X Passion virtual magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 8th issue you will find:
- A Travel Photography with Fuji cameras, by Chris Sargent
- Let’s go back to analogue, by Hani Dabbagh
- The Making of a Wrestler…, by Ritesh Gosh
- Street Photography through the window & Taking the Fuji X-Pro2 and XF56mm to the streets, by Howard Yang
- From Video to Stills – feminine portraits, by Szabó László
- Antwerpen x Fuji X-Pro2, by Anna Katina
- Around The Azores With An X-T1, by Andy Mumford
- My Icelandic journey with the X-T2 and how I ended up with Fuji, by Robert Doeleman
- Readers Gallery – Some of the best photos from our readers
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan until 5th of February will still be able to download the previous issue! This means you get one extra magazine. That’s 13 magazines for the price of 10!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 8th issue!