Today we are proud to present you the July edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 13th issue you will find:
- Shooting street with Fuji? I have some tips for you!, by Fredy Mouly
- A photographer on the streets, by Roy Rozanski
- Fujifilm GFX 50S for Landscape Photography, by Andy Mumford
- Exploring India with a Fuji X-Pro1, by Ashok Viswanathan
- Budh Purnima celebration at Bodh Gaya, by Ritesh Ghosh
- London from helicopter with Fuji X-T2 & X-Pro2, by Andro Loria
- My switch to Fujifilm X-series cameras, by Patricia Davidson
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50€ – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 13th issue!