Premium/ A simple way to blend multiple images in Photoshop
Do you struggle to blend multiple images together in post-production? Below are 9 straightforward steps to combine images in Photoshop. This will work for both focus and exposure stacking, combining multiple photos to achieve the perfect picture. Step 1: Import both images into Photoshop Step 2: Place the images together on the same window, this can be done by:
- Select all (Control + A)
- Copy image (Control + C)
- Close page (Control + W)
- Paste Image (Control + V)
Step 3: Click the padlock on the right-hand side. This will unlock the image and allow us to edit the image. Step 3a: POWER TIP – Rename the images to foreground & background CONTINUE READING…
Only for Premium Subscribers!
To access these articles you must be a PREMIUM subscriber to Fuji X Passion.
SUBSCRIBE NOW and get instant access to all Premium articles, all prior and upcoming magazines, all special editions, all previous videos, discounts and offers. If you are seeking relevant information about this camera system, or useful tips from photographers using the Fuji X system, this is the most valuable place for you.
BASIC Plan subscriber? Upgrade to PREMIUM!
- Access your account HERE and sign in with your email address and password as always
- In this step click the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and then ‘Change plan’
- Now you can change from the BASIC plan to the new PREMIUM PLAN
- Finally, the system will only apply a proportional value to the remaining charge and change the plan immediately.
Already a Premium Subscriber?