We are pleased to announce that submissions for the Fuji X Passion Street Photography Contest 2021 are now open!
|“Eduardo Asenjo Matus, born in Valdivia, Chile. Fujifilm X- Photographer and Tripodes.cl ambassador. A former student of Architecture and Graphic Design.”|
Deadline: 25 April 2021
Winners’ announcement: 5 May 2021
All submissions are free, and you can send up to 3 photos.
File format – Jpeg
Minimum 1500 pixels on the short side, with no more than 3MB
No watermark, logo, name or borders on the image
All submitted photos must retain the Exif and must have been taken with a Fujifilm X or GFX camera (including the X100, X70, XF, XQ and X10/20/30 series)
When submitting your photos, please include:
- First and last name (required)
- Country (optional)
- Website / Social media URLs (optional)
- A good photograph does not need any words. However, we strongly encourage you to add a small caption (max. 200 words) to each photo. Describe what you felt when you pressed the shutter button, what makes this photo special in your opinion, any funny episode that occurred as the result of this photo being taken. Be creative.
Terms and Conditions of the
Street Photography Contest 2021
- This contest is open to participants from all countries.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old.
- Entrants retain copyrights of the photographs submitted. Entrants must possess legal rights and be the authors of photographs submitted.
- Fuji X Passion may not use the photographs submitted for any purposes other than for this contest’s promotional activities in all media, including social media and magazines (digital or print), unless agreed by both parties.
- Winners will be announced on the Fuji X Passion website.
- By submitting photographs to the contest, entrants agree to comply with the terms & conditions.