We have the joy to present you the 3rd issue of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine!
The diversity of the articles we bring you this month proves once more that the X system is getting mature and both professionals and amateurs are choosing it by it’s flexibility and reliability.
Curiously, there are professional photographers which by a diversity of reasons still use DSLRs on their professional assignments that, on their own personal projects, are using exclusively Fujifilm cameras! Isn’t that interesting? We can’t underestimate the value of the personal projects, because many times they are far more interesting than the comissioned ones. In a personal project there are no rules. The only barriers are the ones we put ourselves.
Do you have a personal project that you wish to share with everyone? Don’t be shy! Drop us a line at email@example.com and we will be delighted to take a look. The best ones will be featured on any of our channels, whether it is the website, the virtual magazine or even the printed magazine!
Inside this third issue you will find:
- Street and landscape photography: my two passions!, by Norbert Oksza Strzelecki
- I started photographing weddings only with Fuji cameras and am completely loving it, by Eric James Leffler
- Self-Portraits of a Czech girl, by Dominika Lednická
- Before & After: my post-processing method, by Ricardo Kühl
- Composition, organization and natural light. Photographing can be simple, by Alex Setiawan
- Mongolia. On the nomadic trails. With Fuji X-T1 and X100s, by Richard Simko
- A wider angle with the Fujinon XF16mmF1.4, by Tom Leuntjens
- Travelling to France (Provence and Cote d’Azur) with Fuji X-T1, by Jelínek Ivo
- Readers Gallery – Some of the best photos from our readers
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan until 3rd of September will still be able to download the previous issue! This means you get one extra magazine. That’s 13 magazines for the price of 10!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.