This last month was the busiest ever since we started the Fuji X Passion project. So many good news!
1) We can proudly announce that the Volume 2 of the Fuji X Passion printed magazine is officially released.
2) We can’t tell you yet, but there is a big launch to be announced on Fuji X Passion! Keep tuned, as we will give you more details soon.
Inside this 5th issue you will find:
- My Life, My Island, My Fuji, by Natanael Pérez Luis
- A song of light and shadow, talking with Tom Wall
- 24 day trip through Austria and Germany, by Ivo Jelínek
- I love my X-Pro2 cause it has the same philosophy of the early days, by Gabriele Lopez
- Chasing the Light and Processing in St Louis with the Fuji X-Pro 2, by Robert Clark
- The first “All Fuji” Wedding, by Fernando Ramirez
- Winter landscapes – Spain’s North Coast, by Jose Carpin
- Readers Gallery – Some of the best photos from our readers
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan until 3rd of November will still be able to download the previous issue! This means you get one extra magazine. That’s 13 magazines for the price of 10!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 5th issue