Today we are proud to present you the 6th edition of the Fuji X Passion virtual magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 6th issue you will find:
- From portrait to landscape, by Marco Herzig
- Aerial photography with the Fuji X-Pro2, by Sunny Herzinger
- Landscape photography with X-T1, an ex Nikon user opinion, by Eggy Sayoga
- Fuji?! Really?, by The Portos
- Signs of Light, by Camillo Longo
- Peak Design 20L Everyday BackPack First Impressions, by Steve Collins
- Happy Third Birthday, Fujifilm X-E2!, by Brandon Price
- One Year With The Fuji X System, by Andy Mumford
- Readers Gallery – Some of the best photos from our readers
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan until 5th of December will still be able to download the previous issue! This means you get one extra magazine. That’s 13 magazines for the price of 10!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 6th issue