Today we are proud to present you the October edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 16th issue you will find:
- In the streets of Hamburg, by Patrick Gorden
- Urban Night Photography with the Fujifilm X-T2, by Ian Norman
- “Photography is my passion” Interview with Alireza Fani, Fuji X-Photographer, by Alireza Fani
- Fuji X-Pro2 and X-T2 User Review â€“ My Journey from Canon to Sony to Fuji, by Rick Birt
- Documenting the Amazon with Fuji, by Alex Borja
- Mitakon 35mm f/0.95 II Lens Review, by Kevin Kleitches
- Striking Salamanca – Shooting the Holy Week with the Fuji X series, by Fernando Silva
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50â‚¬ â€“ yes, you read it right! â€“ if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00â‚¬ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
â€“ Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
â€“ Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
â€“ Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It canâ€™t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 16th issue!