The 18th edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine is now available!
Today we are proud to present you the December edition of the Fuji X Passion Virtual Photography Magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 18th issue you will find:
- The True Meaning of Photographs, by Charles Wong
- Interview with Vincenzo Noletto – founder of the Humans of Naples project, by Vincenzo Noletto
- Shooting HSS with the Fuji X-T2 and what you would need, by Manuel Alvarez
- Fuji X-T20 and 23mm f/1.4 Astrophotography Adventure, by Anthony Roe
- 5 years with Fujifilm, by Bruno Ribeiro
- The Sound Of Silence, by Eduardo Asenjo
- Interview with Michael Hanke – World Press Photo award winner, by Michael Hanke
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,50€ – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 4 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 8 and receive 12;
– Members will periodically receive exclusive offers, like ebooks, videos and presets, not available on the website.
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan will still be able to download the previous issue!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 18th issue!