Today we are proud to present you the 10th edition of the Fuji X Passion virtual magazine!
Filled with great articles and beautiful photographs, inside this 10th issue you will find:
- San Francisco and Coast with the Fuji X-Pro2 and the XF 16mm F1.4 WR, by Dave Trewren
- Twenty two days in Cuba, by Phil Crean
- Fuji X100F review, Steve Walton
- The ISO-less Power of the X-Series | A Monochrome Film-Look straight out of Camera, by Markus Rack
- Me and my X30 – Milano Fashion Week (Fall/Winter 2017-18), by Matteo Ceschi
- My X journey with Fujifilm, by Mateusz Górny
- The incredible power of women photo shoot, by Danyel Monteiro
How much does it cost?
Each monthly issue will cost ONLY 2,00€ (about 2.30 USD) – yes, you read it right! – if bought individualy, or ONLY 20,00€ for an annual subscription.
Do you wish to be the first receiving our monthly FUJI X PASSION Virtual Photography Magazine?
Subscribe now and take full advantage of our annual plan:
– Never miss your monthly issue of the virtual magazine;
– Be the first to receive the magazine. Every month will be available at the members area to download;
– Get 2 magazines for free! Subscribers pay 10 and receive 12;
And there is more: the ones who subscribe the yearly plan of April will still be able to download the previous issue! This means you get one extra magazine. That’s 13 magazines for the price of 10!
Do you want to buy the Fuji X Passion Virtual Magazine, but only one issue at a time?
It can’t be more simple: go to our e-store and pick the monthly edition you desire, pay only that individual issue and then you can download the PDF.
If you are a subscriber, please log in to your members area to download the 9th issue!